Hi all.

Is there a way for Objective-C to use C++ form of method calls? I.e. use
obj.method(<args>) form of method call instead of [obj method: <args>]?

instead of

<args>...]

I mean that use the method invocation style instead of the message sending
style.

I'm curious as to why OC must use the message sending style to stand out
instead of the more generic method calling style, I don't believe it's a
technicality!

By the way sorry, I came here to annoy you all because I couldn't find the
relevant answers on google and GPT, because I know you are the most
knowledgeable group of OC experts, and I hope to get a reply from you. Thank
you all!

Best Regards!