Hi,

is there a way to start an application - as in GNUstep or mac app bundle - natively from?
Something that would be the equivalent of gopen/openapp essentially.

To start a normal executable I can use NSTask.
I see two ways to implement it - search for the executable (GNUstep has tools equivalents, but not mac) and then run NSTask on it as a standard executable or use NSTask with openapp and the name as argument, but both are "kludges" in my opinion, involving some work.

is NSWorkspace's launchApplication the best answer?

Riccardo