AFAIK there isn't any feature so far in GoCD. We currently use custom
script to delete all the other pipelines on an Agent by running a cleanup
pipeline periodically. Since each agent is exclusive to a pipeline run, you
can safely delete all the other pipelines in the working directory via the
cleanup pipeline without breaking any builds / deployment.

Thanks,

--

Ashwanth Kumar / ashwanthkumar.in