Hi Joel,

Like Ashwanth, we also use a custom script to clean up Pipeline working
directories. We run ours as a Windows Scheduled Task and leave the 5 most
recent working directories. This creates an opportunity for race
conditions, though, if the Agent happens to pick up a Job for a Pipeline
while the cleanup script is in the middle of deleting that Pipeline's
directory.

We haven't run into any issues yet but, if we do, we may have to look at
adopting Ashwanth's idea of running cleanup in a dedicated Pipeline.

Cheers,
Jason