You might want to check the full stack trace for other errors that might be
happening before this, which might indicate corruption, and share those
too. Sometimes errors about the DB being closed are the end result another
failure, but not the root cause.

Other than that

   - What size is your H2 database on disk?

   - Which GoCD version are you running?

If it's very large (multiple GB) and/or there are other errors in the stack
traces that indicate something like H2 DB corruption you might want to
consider trying exporting the DB and re-importing it to a fresh DB. There's
a guideline of how to do this at
https://gist.github.com/arvindsv/c7934bee26ce1c47e9d24f0a493d3c87 if you
want to give it a go.

-Chad