Hi,
Actually we've found out two errors that might explain our problem:

jvm 2    | [332115.956s][warning][gc,alloc] MVStore background writer
nio:/godata/db/h2db/cruise.mv.db: Retried waiting for GCLocker too often
allocating 256 words
jvm 2    | [332115.976s][warning][gc,alloc] MVStore background writer
nio:/godata/db/h2db/cruise.mv.db: Retried waiting for GCLocker too often
allocating 4 words
[...]
jvm 2    | Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException:
Out of memory.; SQL statement:

When examining the configuration, we think we'v found an error in our
configuration that makes us use a heap memory of 1Go instead of 10Go. We've
change the config and now, well wait and see...

As for your questions:

   - Our cruise.mv.db is 1.6Gb
   - We're on GoD 22.2.0

Thanks a lot