Apparently I've mixed up the meaning of the whitelist parameter in the
configuration of a pluggable SCM and in the configuration of a material in
a pipeline. In the former case it is a branch filter. In the latter case it
is a file filter and is a completely different thing. So after I've created
a separate fixed pluggable SCM for the "build-me" branch and attached it to
a pipeline this pipeline is correctly picking up commits only to this
branch as I need.
суббота, 14 января 2023 г. в 22:19:01 UTC+7, Alexey Savchkov: