Hello colleagues!

What is the best way to connect on-prem goCD with GitHub private repo in
cloud? I was smoking docs and manuals for quite a while, but what people
say it’s to install ssh keys to both GitHub and goCD, which won’t work,
since I am using github.com, so i suppose i can’t install ssh key there.

I’ve installed github-oauth-authorization-plugin and set it as described
(connection ok in authorisation configuration step), and restarted the
server, however it’s still throwing that standard error “fatal: could not
read Username for ‘https://github.com’ meaning that the access is still
closed.

What else can be done as you think?