Dear Editor / News Desk,

I am pleased to share the release of my new book, *Think Like A Traffic
Signal – STOP • THINK • ACT*, a practical mentorship book focused on
helping young people pause, think clearly and take purposeful action.

The book is particularly relevant to university students and young adults,
and I am now taking its message into universities through classroom talks,
interactive sessions and student-focused discussions on moving from *Campus
to Career*.

I would be grateful if you would consider the book release and this student
outreach initiative for suitable editorial coverage.

I would be happy to share the press note, author profile, recent talk at a
university photographs and other details at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.

Warm regards,
*Roque Quadros*
Mentor | Author | Speaker | Facilitator
*Think Like A Traffic Signal – STOP • THINK • ACT*


*Mob: +91 86000 10948*

www.roquequadros.in
www.rockys.events
www.rockyskarate.com

-- 
*** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The 
Goa Book Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goa-book-club/CADFbcfyNVzGak3t%3DjJ2BraoBL%3Dat%3D4GTKc_WautTrqNx5ceHbA%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to