Dear Frederick,
What do you propose I do? Run a criminal police check on the man? How about
electoral fraud or tax evasion? The man provides a service. In my opinion he
charges a nominal fee. If he delivers you continue with the relationship. If
not you move on. That is how capitalistic relationships work, isn't it?
Honestly, I find this Goan penchant for conspiracy theories quite exhausting. I
realise it's a sort of cultural thing. Every Goan has a conspiracy theory. They
are very suspicious of everyone and everything except their politicians and
homeopaths. Those they trust profoundly.
This is the reason I didn't want to share the contact.
All best wishes,Selma
    On Wednesday, 3 May 2023 at 10:34:18 BST, Frederick Noronha