So how does a private entity (without even a name mentioned on the website
https://goadocuments.com/) manage to offer access to so many government
documents, old Portuguese passports from Goa, *matriz* records, property
title documents, property surveys, property identification by owners,
notarial deeds for properties, old *para viagem* documents ... which are
next to impossible to come by in the normal course in today's Goa? FN