There are other detailed documents of 17th cent. on diferent villages of then
Goa territory in Historical Archives of Goa Dr. Agnelo Paulo Fernandes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 11:07 AM, Agnelo
Fernandes<dr_agnelofernan...@yahoo.com> wrote:   I belong to the Revenue
village of Morombi o Pequeno of the vilage of Merces.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 10:56 AM, Agnelo