Cujira is a part of Santa Cruz village but Cujira and Santa Cruz or Calaour are
two separate comunidades

Sent from Rediffmail using iOS

From: "Frederick Noronha"fredericknoron...@gmail.com
Sent:Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:45:00 +0530
To: goa-research-net@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [GRN] Villages names
I could be wrong, but I don't think village boundaries necessarily overlap
with comunidade/gaunkaria or panchayat boundaries.Take the case of Serula
Comunidade, which has "three-and-a-half villages" coming under it.As
gaunkars proudly narrate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIe6-LqdiB4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjUPOGKZXo