Fred nice to hear from you.if my Ophelia was still with us she would have
been thrilled to attend   Not only was she the first Tanzanian Professor
but appointed to  Chair the Tanzania Library Services  but when she retired
smoothly.moved to the digital age. A large Canadian grant of Five Million
dollar opened new opportunities for groups to get of poverty and enter
formal business
Yes my Ophelia would love to attend such an important occasion
Regards
Adolfo