Madhav Gadgil with Ramchandra Guha has done great work on Table land
of Karnataka and it would go with the work of Vandana Shiva and others
in the Himalayas for regeneration of Nature - plant, animal and human
life - in the era of anthropocene and within the framework of Capra's
and Luisi's A systemic View of Life and Ecoliteracy. It will lead to
Planetary Ecogenesis in our own times, if we care.
William Robert Da Silva