Hi Alica
There are a number of good examples.

In gold OA we have the example of PLoS, BMC, Hindawi, and hundreds of other
publishers who are showing the OA gold is a sustainable model.

In hybrid, we have publishers such as Springer who a) make obvious papers where
the author has paid a publication fee to make the paper OA and b) publish the OA
papers as CC-BY rather than retaining restrictive copyright licenses.  (On the
flip side we have examples of publishers who have taken payment under hybrid
models and then have had to be chased to make the papers freely available -
those publishers really need to get their processes in order).

In green, we have many, many good examples of clear and unrestrictive policies
that allow authors to self-archive.  Particularly un-welcome are those
publishers who put in place complex restrictions, or whose policies place
authors in conflict with funder or institutional mandates.

I think we have wonderful examples of a wide range of publishers who have
embraced open access (in both its forms) and I don't believe that many of us
feel that publishers are exclusively a negative force in open access.  Of
course, some specific publishers have tried to be a negative force - those that
hire expensive PR lobbyists and paint open access as 'junk science' for example.
 But thankfully such publishers are few and far between.

Best wishes

David