Good morning!

Thinking positively, I would recommend the following change in one clause of
the  What rights do I retain as a journal author*? stated in Elsevier's portal,
which says

"the right to post a revised personal version of the text of the final journal
article (to reflect changes made in the peer review process) on your personal or
institutional website or server for scholarly purposes*, incorporating the
complete citation and with a link to the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) of the
article (but not in subject-oriented or centralized repositories or
institutional repositories with mandates for systematic postings unless there is
a specific agreement with the publisher. External link Click here for further
information);"

By this one:

"the right to post a revised personal version of the text of the final journal
article (to reflect changes made in the peer review process) on your personal,
institutional website,  subject-oriented or centralized repositories or
institutional repositories or server for scholarly purposes, incorporating the
complete citation and with a link to the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) of the
article "

I think this could be something to be encouraged, celebrated and recognized!

Reme

Reme Melero
Científico Titular CSIC
IATA
Avda Agustin Escardino 7, 46980 Paterna, Valencia
Tel 963900022 ext 3121
www.accesoabierto.net