Unless you believe that private companies should not be allowed to run
scholarly publishing services (a position I don't hold) then I don't see any
implications.  I guess any new owner may feel that the OA business is not
profitable enough, in which case they will either a) put prices up and risk
pricing themselves out of the market, b) lower costs and risk losing out to
competitors who provide better services or c) exit the OA journal publishing
busy entirely.  In any case, all the papers that Springer has already published
OA will remain OA.

David