Les:
I thought the first paragraph made it very clear I was attacking not only
Hitler arguments, but all of the "weaker versions" that portray one side as
morally inferior to the other.

In my mind, the explicit and the non-explicit versions are all equivalent,
and all equally irrelevant, as they are just different levels of name
calling. I am not aware of anyone making the explicit Hitler argument when
it comes to open access. In fact, even my shrill version of the argument
was a non-explicit version.

I thought I was clear about this in the post, but just restating it to be
absolutely clear.
--Eric.

http://scitechsociety.blogspot.com

Google Voice: (626) 898-5415