My mistake, Informa appears to be the umbrella organization for T&F:
http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/

Also, the policy on author posting might date from 2009
Chuck Hamaker
From: goal-boun...@eprints.org [goal-boun...@eprints.org] on behalf of Heather
Morrison [hgmor...@sfu.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 3:32 PM
To: Global Open Access List (Successor of AmSci)
Subject: [GOAL] Informa.plc - Taylor and Francis no-embargo for LIS journals

Administration, Informa.plc, the multinational conglomerate working under its
scholar-friendly-sounding brand "Taylor & Francis", posted this note about
self-archiving:

"Under our LIS pilot program, authors can freely post their (“post-print”)
manuscript immediately on publication – ie without any embargo."

from:
https://theconversation.com/journal-editorial-board-quits-over-open-access-principle-13086

Is there a connection? If other disciplines wish to remove embargoes to
self-archiving, should they convince one of their journals to resign, too?

best,

Heather G. Morrison
The Imaginary Journal of Poetic Economics
http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com