From the Wiley Online Library site:

Policy & Internet — http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/poi3.20/full

Options for accessing this content:
If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first
log in to your society website.
If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the
title to your librarian.
Login via other institutional login options
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price
varies by title)
If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account:
login above and proceed to purchase the article.
New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
No indication at all of it being a journal "that makes its online version
freely accessible online immediately upon publication".

Jan Velterop