I can't help but supporting Bianca's feelings on this. Why does Mr Beall
insist on highlighting the link OA-APC? OA did not cause or invent APC.

He seems eager to protect us from those predatory (oa-only) journals but
takes no notice of the content hickjacking and agenda control from non-oa
journals that affect the lifes of researchers (and their communities) at
the perifery in much worse manners.

I invite Mr Tuffani to have an inward look at that.

Jacinto Dávila
http://webdelprofesor.ula.ve/ingenieria/jacinto