Amongst the largest 200 journals in the world (by number of articles
published with a doi number assigned), there are about 50 journals that
published 10 papers or more per business day in 2014. There are also
many large, established journals in chemistry and physics, see:
http://sciforum.net/statistics/top-journals

Kind regards,
Dietrich Rordorf