Hi

Indeed it's systemic problem, but libraries ever had the best options to make
the transition happen, simply because they have the money. I pointed out that
here: http://www.0277.ch/ojs/index.php/cdrs_0277/article/view/48/129
<http://www.0277.ch/ojs/index.php/cdrs_0277/article/view/48/129>

I think with the library budget there comes power and responsibility. However
libraries are totally unaware of this power (if coordinated) and often are not
willing take responsibility.

Best regards

Christian