Mr Beall, as usual, picks his words as hostile as possible to address this
OA community. Calling Jean-Claude Guedon a book banner is like calling
Nelson Mandela a criminal. It is just not true and it tries to ride the
waves of a very disturbing discussion. I am asking him to show some respect
or to leave this email list. And he can call me a list banner if he wants.

Jacinto Dávila
http://webdelprofesor.ula.ve/ingenieria/jacinto