Dear Tomasz,
dear all,

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:32:32AM +0100, Tomasz Lewandowski wrote:
> If I'm running a repository (DSpace in this case), can I make sure (and how
> can I make sure) that papers stored in there are free to find for Unpaywall?

Since BASE is the primary data source for Unpaywall, it's best to make
sure your repository is indexed by us:
https://www.base-search.net/about/en/suggest.php

> Both services are providing standard metadata via OAI-PMH and on record
> page, both in DC and Highwire (GoogleScholar-wise) formats. Do we need to
> provide any special metadata in order to be aggregated by Unpaywall?

Please try to follow our Golden Rules for Repository Managers:
https://www.base-search.net/about/en/faq_oai.php

Cheers,
Christian

--
  Christian Pietsch · https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8778-1273
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management