No long replies Uly. Just a few lines. I just have no time or inclination
for this goaworld-versus-goacom rivalry that has fuelled this animosity.

One don't have to defend oneself. I've helped a little to build GoaNews
(and, to a lesser extent, GoaNet). So have others: GoaNet founder Herman,
Joel, Eddie.... even you, at one stage. Anyone is welcome to help.

If you feel you can't use legitimate means to fight the intra-website
and/or mailing-list competition, tough luck!

I'm not going to oblige in getting caught up in a meaningless slugfest of
allegations. This is probably the last you'll hear from me on
this. Regardless of what charges, flame-baits that come up from the
handful of individuals (sometimes using dozens of different e-mail IDs).

If you want to damage GoaCom in any way, that's your problem. If you think
you can achieve this goal by attacking Joel and Fred, tough luck again.

Our own intercine battle is of no relevance, or interest, to readers out
there. They must be saying to themselves, 'Oh no, not that again. What a
bore!' If you choose to waste readers' time, that's fine. The real battle
is to provide the reader a useful service... Best, FN