Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:32:19 +0550
From: "Goa Unravelled - Goenkaracho Awaaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Should BJP be made to pay for the Gujarat violence?

GOA UNRAVELLED - Goenkaracho Awaaz (Vol. I, Issue: 6) is on the stands with
the cover story - 'BJP's drama, PM's role'. Goa Unravelled is a fortnightly

publication brought out by SAVE GOA SOCIETY, an NGO from Panaji. This
publication aims at bringing out those stories which the regular press fears
to cover because of political pressure. Goa Unravelled has an objective of portraying
actual facts to the people of Goa. Many a times, the correct or true story is
not reported in regular papers, but Goa Unravelled goes into the depths of them
to feature many hidden facts. Available at bookstalls all across Goa for the
price of Rs.5/-, this fortnightly tabloid with 24 pages (Colour) is Goa's Largest
circulated
fortnightly newspaper.

Some of the features which have appeared in the April 15-30, 2002 issue are

as follows:

COVER STORY: BJP'S DRAMA, PM'S ROLE: ...The 16-month-old BJP rule in Goa which,
ended in a justified fiesta was forgotten after directing a dissulution drama
in Gujarat, the party sought to consolidate their position on the soil of Goa...
(Page1)

PEOPLE'S COURT: Should BJP be made to pay for the Gujarat voilence? Log on to
http://www.goaunravelled.com for participating in the People's Court. (Page
1)

CLASSIC CATCH: Catch some Policemen breaking traffic rule - A Classic Photo

(Page 3)

EDITORIAL: Alphabets of Politics by the Editior and Tamasha for PM's visit -
an article by our reader (Page 4)

OPEN LETTER: Open letters to (a) Sonia Gandhi & Nirmala Sawant on the political
situation in Goa (b) To Goans - Don't get lured with MLM schemes or scams (b)
To the Chief Minister regarding Non-Supply of drinking tap water by the P.W.D.
at Oxel Siolim (Page 5)

TRADITIONS UNRAVELLED: Goa Comunidades - A synopsis in brief of their legal

position. (Page 7)

PANCHAYAT SPECIAL: Know your Sarpanch - Interviews with Sarpanchas of some
villages from Salcette Taluka to reveal their ambitions. (Page 8 & 9)

TOURISM UPDATE: Interviews with some Tourists to know what they feel about Goa.
(Page 10)

LEGISLATORS VOICE: An Interview with Aleixo Sequeira - Ex-MLA of Loutolim
Constituency (Page 12)
What the PM did to Goa? - A Photo Feature on Page 12

VILLAGE SCENE: A Tour into the Other side of Goa - ZUARINAGAR SLUMS (Page 13)

Crossroads of Goa - A Cross Connection (A Photo Session) on Page 13

Other features include: Free Classifieds, State Wide, Health, IT & Computers,
Entertainment, Child Care, Kitchen, Lifestyle, Literature, Enterpreneurship,
Youth, Finance, Music and Sports.

Get your copy today from your nearest Bookstall/Newspaper Agent. If your
Bookstall doesn't have Goa Unravelled, then immediately contact: 229456 and
inform us about the Bookstall.

If you want a COMPLIMENTARY COPY of Goa Unravelled, then please email us back
with your complete address. (ONLY WITHIN GOA & INDIA).

For Further information, you may contact: GOA UNRAVELLED, SAVE GOA SOCIETY,

407/A, Citi Centre, Patto, Panaji, Goa 403 001 Tel: 229456 Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Website: http://www.goaunravelled.com

Please keep your comments, suggestions, views & opinions flowing in...

Regards
Goa Unravelled Publication Team