  See end of digest for information on subscribing/unsusbcribing.

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:05:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ulysses Menezes - GOA-WORLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

- ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/k6cvND/n97DAA/ySSFAA/E5z3lB/TM
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

African Goan Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goa-world-africa/

Group Email Addresses

Post message:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unsubscribe:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List owner:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
http://www.goa-world.net/
http://www.live365.com/stations/61664 Live Konkani Music
Goa Related Mailing Lists In Your Area - Gulf Goans etc :
http://www.goa-world.net/community/mailing_lists/
Other Websites From Goa-World :
http://www.mahableshwar.com/

http://health.yahoo.com

Goa Su-Raj silent, Goa Congress making plenty noise, MGP trying to wake up, Goa BJP
marching on...Rip Man 'Wink'le just woke up, made a speech and went back to sleep.

EXPRESSIONS- The Flower Shop http://www.goa-world.net/expressions/
Goa-World.net http://www.goa-world.net
The Goan Forum http://www.thegoanforum.com
View from the Beach http://www.colaco.net