The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his
3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold
wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became
infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to
put under the Christmas tree.
Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her
father the next morning and said, "This is for you,
Daddy." He was embarrassed by his earlier over
reaction, but his anger flared again when he found the
box was empty. He yelled at her, "Don't you know when
you give someone a present, there's supposed to be
something inside it?
The little girl looked up at him with tears in her
eyes and said, "Oh, daddy, it's not empty, I blew
kisses into the box. All for  you, daddy." The father
was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl,
and he begged for her forgiveness.
        An accident took the life  of the child only a
short time later and it is told that the  man kept
that gold box by his bed for many years and  whenever
he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary
kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it
there.
In a very real sense, each of us as humans, have been
given a gold container filled with unconditional love
and kisses from our children, friends and family.
There is no possession more precious.