Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:00:48 +0400
From: "Sunila Muzawar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Goanet] Vedas, Antibiotics, etc

Cip, your message is beautiful.

And to answer your question. Yes I do pray. I believe in God. I love Jesus.
I love Krishna. I love Allah. And I love Buddha. And I believe they are all
the same. What I don't love and don't believe in is orgnaised religion which
means the religious organisations/priests/etc. that pretend to propagate
"religion" which is supposed to be the teachings of Jesus, Krishna, etc.
These teachings do not differ in any way from each other. However, what
organised religion actually propagates is communal divide, terrorism,
violence, strife and superiority complexes. I certainly don't believe in
that.
Cheers,
Sunila