Mr. Pinto:

Vivian's email, which represents the views of the admin team, was spot on
the point. It's the only thing we're concerned about and it's simple.  We
will reinstate your membership to Goanet if you agree not to post
advertisements.  We have made it clear that we are not interested in your
money - we just want you to stop taking advantage of Goanet.

Commercial posts include noncommercial and commercial subject matter that
has URL links to the poster's commercial interests that may be displayed in
the email message, i.e. in the body of the message, subject, the signature
file, etc.

Membership on Goanet is contingent upon the rules and regulations and we
hold everyone of our members to them. We are not going to comment any
further on this issue, in private or in public.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to apologise to the new members and those of you who are not
involved in this issue to waste your bandwidth.  Thank you for your
continued support and dedication to the community.

I also want to reiterate something I said a while back.  Goanet was setup to
unite the community.  Those of you who aim to divide our community have no
place on Goanet.

Sincerely yours,

Herman Carneiro

Ob behalf of the Goanet Admin:  Vivian Coelho
                                Frederick Noronha
                                Eddie Fernandes