Now, if you guys like to hoist yourself on the pedestal of
rationalism, go ahead. Leave the Catholic Church alone! Your cheap
potshots at the Catholic Church speak more about your intellectual
and spiritual bankruptcy than a faith and tradition that is more
than 2000 years old.
"And the forces of evil shall not overcome it."
Rohit.