Satyamevajayate2 wrote:

>Now, if you guys like to hoist yourself on the pedestal of
>rationalism, go ahead. Leave the Catholic Church alone! Your cheap
>potshots at the Catholic Church speak more about your intellectual
>and spiritual bankruptcy than a faith and tradition that is more
>than 2000 years old.
>"And the forces of evil shall not overcome it."
>Rohit.

Dear Bhatcar Satyamevajayate,

Thanks for your email. We have already filed for protection in the bankruptcy
court. If you are asking for donation for a religious cause, we have no money
to contribute in your pot-shot. We can only provide you moral saapport
against the forces of evil. These evildoers have to be punished. We can send
Forsu to hoist your flag on a pole. He cannot hoist it on the pedestal
because both pedestals of his cycle are broken. Forsu charges Rs. 25 for this
job. You will have to pay the money. We are bankrupt. Please give him Rs. 50.
We want Rs. 25 for eating.

Forsu will meet you near the Catholic church alone. 2000 years old? No, it is
only 200 years old. Regarding rationalism, our society is closed. All ration
cards have expired. You cannot do tradition on our stock market right now.
You can only play motko in Bosteaoanchem bar. You can also drink a lot of
spiritual drinks there. You can become an intellectual after drinking
spiritual drinks.

Yours faithfully,

President Pandurang Fernandes
Dhovi Khopti