Wonder if Time wrote such an article when Ronald Reagan was falling
asleep in meetings and had become forgetful. The World should have been
on edge when the ever drinking Boris Yeltsin was in power at the
Kremlin! He could have nuked the world in a second!
It has been reported that Ronald Reagan's Alzheimer's desease
had set in when he was the President. And as per many in the US, an
American President such as Reagan, could do no wrong!!! Presidnt Gerald
Ford tripped and fell a number of times. But then again, the President of
the United States is not equal to the Prime Minister of India!
Even if the Prime Minister of India had died in a Nuclear accident, the
US and the West would not care, before the events of September 11.

The only people I remember mocking at the President, were the folks
at NBC, with their hilarious 'Saturday Night Live' episodes.

Nagesh Bhatcar