Permit me to share a beautiful
 message from Cheryl Braganza,
Artist, Montreal , Quebec, Canada

As part of the celebrations for World Goa Day, I would like to dedicate my
new exhibition entitled BREAKING THE SILENCE (Montreal - from July 4 to July
30, 2002)  to Goans all over the world.   While we should never deny our
sense of pride in being Goan, let us not be confined by our culture but add
to it,  break the barriers and expand the definition of creativity by noting
what occurs between our inner world and our outer world.    We can do this
through art that inspires, through the written word, through the haunting
sounds of  music, through personal involvement  -   so that all of us can
act as creators and address the richness, the wonder, the sacredness and the
crisis of today's world.  As an artist, I do not want to respond to the
jingle of public demands,  but rather to passionately feel for what is
lacking and bring something new to the table every day.  I will strive to do
this for the rest of my life.

Please visit my website at:  www.picturetrail.com/cherylbraganza
and let us celebrate our precious heritage collectively

Cheryl Braganza,

  *********

Please join me in wishing Cherryl Braganza all the best in her exhibition
and also in thanking her for her message to the Goans world wide.

rene