Fred, I do not get a commission to recommend www.google.com, but that is my first
choice for
search engines ;-)  This is what came up on Ronita Torcato:

Her email is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some bio is at: http://www.linuxchix.org/content/chix/rtorcato

Her article critical of the VHP/Sangh Parivar is at
http://www.goacom.com/news/world/canada/ron1.htm

Perhaps she can be contacted at her email address above for the Peter Nazareth
interview.

Best wishes,
George