>>>Thought you might enjoy it since it is so familiar

A Goan family in Varca was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother
arrived from Canada. It was sent by one of the daughters. When they opened
the lid , they noticed that the dead body was very tightly squeezed inside
the coffin, with no space left over. A letter placed on top of the body read
as follows:

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am sending our mother's body to you since it was her wish that she
should be buried in the cemetry of the Moira church
only. Sorry, I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are
consumed.

You will find inside the coffin, under Mai's body, 12 cans of Kraft
cheese, 10 packets of M&M chocolates and 8 packets of Wrigleys Chewing Gum.
Please divide these among all of you.

On Mai's feet you will find a new pair of Reebok shoes (size 10) for
Mario. Also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Rosy's and Berna's sons. Hope
the sizes are correct. Mai is wearing 6 American T-Shirts. The large size is
for Mario and the others are for my nephews. Just distribute them among
yourselves.

The 2 new Levi's Jeans that Mai is wearing are for the boys. The Swiss
watch that Lourdes wanted is on Mai's left wrist. The Rosary is for Sister
Josephine. Leopoldine Aunty, Mai is wearing the necklace, earrings and ring
that you asked for.
Please take them along with the 4 sets of St. Michael Bras and Panties
she is wearing. The 6 white cotton socks that Mai is wearing must be
divided among my teenager nephews.

Please distribute all these uniformly and if anything more is required
let me know, since our Pai is also not keeping well nowadays.