Friends

Emiliano D Cruz called me from Singapore a couple of days ago ,  he informed
me
that he would be in residence at Hotel -Le Meridian -Singapore along with
his Trio till the
29th September 2002.

On the menu at the Le Meridian -  will be Goan Cusine !

Emiliano has also asked me to inform the Goans of Singapore of his stay
there
and said that  he would love to meet the Goans of Singapore.- and their
friends too !

Are there any Goans in Singapore ? If so , please share your
your meeting with our friend Emiliano and his trio -along with some
photographs.

GOANLINK -Get to know -Emiliano Da Cruz
http://www.goacom.com/goanow/2002/jan/music.html
http://www.goa-world.net/music/golden.htm