I have been asked to internet the attached letter to you all.

If you find the behaviour or rather lack or it improper and reprehensible, kindly register your protest to the Directors either by mail or email to the General Secretary [EMAIL PROTECTED] and copy it to me [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

The shameful treatment meeted out to a Goan senior citizen who is in his mid 80's is simply breath taking.   The actions taken were meant to humiliate the man. Don't wait with bated breath for a reply, you won't get one.

Cheers Gabe Menezes