What's On In Goa:
* Oct 11: Konkani translation of Satre book, Alliance Francaise
* Oct 12: Goa Orchestra performs at the Kala (Corelli, Bach)
* Oct 15: Magic in town... Illusion India magic show, Pnj then Vasco
* Mid-Oct: 2-day ornithologists workshop, Bondla southernbirdwing.com

   What is he (Colin Powel)rubbing shoulders with a bunch of crooks if he is more
holier than the bunch (of crooks). Only two (Chenney and Bush) are oilmen who skim the
cream of the oily black gold. You are comparing a thief who has robbed less than the
gang but this does not make him any less culpable than the gang. Well let our opinions
differ. I have no love for that man who is white inside and black outside. It is for
this he was booed in J'burg when he went there to play the Bush tune on the Kyoto
Protocol. Many of those who booed him were blacks due to his condemnation of Robert
Mugabe who I consider right in his attitude of attempting to correct a wrong -
returning Zimbabwe to its rightful owners.

    If Colin Powel disagrees (finds the kitchen hot) he should relinquish his
position. He cannot change the mindset of the US guys with skull caps who control US
policy. He is guilty by association. If India is swayed by Colin Powel over its
differences with Pakistan I consider them pawns of the US. If Bush dumps him, there
will be a back lash from the Black caucus. He dare not do this if you know US
politics.

   Edgar Martins