Goa's phone numbers change from Nov 10, 2002. Prefix old number with a 2. New numbers will be seven-digit 2XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the old number).

To: Goanet, Goa. India.
Fm: Agnelo Fernandes, North Delta, Canada.

Dear Mr.Frederick Noronha,

A very good friend of mine who visited us from UK, recently, became aware of Goanet Mail Listing, after having seen me downloading the daily messages that you all have been relaying to me ever since my request to be on it.

My friend, John Carrasco, like a lot of us is and has always been very keen to get all the latest happenings in Goa and about Goans, Worldwide.

This being the case he has asked me to request you to add him on your mailing list and would be most grateful, if you would kindly commence do so, no sooner you receive this message.

John Carrasco"s details are as below:-

JOHN CARRASCO. Wifes name: Fatima Margaret Carrasco

addr: 21 VIRGINIA ROAD,
THORNTON HEATH,
SURREY, CR7 8EL
UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: (0208) 764 2430

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

He hails from Carrascovaddo, Mapuca,Bardez, Goa. His wife from, Oxel, Siolim,Bardez, Goa.

They have 3 children ranging from 17 to 23 years of age, all who are very much interested in learning and hearing more about Goa, especially if it is more up to date.

I conclude thanking you in advance with the hope that the needful will be done, as quickly as possible.

Thanks a very best regards, to you all.

Agnelo Fernandes

What's On In Goa (WOIG): Nov 06 Children's book exhibn opens, Walkabout, Anjuna... (all weekdays)
Nov 06 ArtHouse, Calangute: Chaitali's acrylics on canvas till 19.11
Nov 07 Revision of electoral rolls (till Nov 30) See schedule.
Nov 07 Creative science, for children, Goa Sc Centre (till 16.11)
Nov 10 Corporate summit on IT and biotechnology, Intl Centre (till 11.11)
Nov 17 Goan Engineers and Assoc meet, at Pickering, Canada.
Nov 20 Fr Agnelo's 75th death anniversary, Pilar
Dec 01 Two day conference, Goa Agenda. IT For Society. (Ends 2.12) Every Sunday: Music therapy sessions at Moira, 5 pm. 278, N.Portugal