hi friends,

this is probably my first mail and wont be last even though , i am from anjuna residing at in Mumbai and working over here.

i want to suggest or put my thoughts in front of goans that.......inspite of arguing on names in goa ...we goan together should work together to improve the incoming of people of different states from north and south india and residing in Goa and basically hammering the tourism and other outsource of business and works which i feel is prime necessary for the born of goans otherwise there wont be any time for Goa to change out in hands of Other people as it has been with Mumbai city

if any suggestion pl do write and think on this .....

thks & regds

mitesh d kambli

Do you Yahoo!?