In a message dated 01/20/2003 6:10:13 AM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< One reason why a great many debate on the
 net fizzles out is because we are quick to verbally arm ourselves against
 each other than we are inclined to disarm.  Or as Fred Noronha once said:
 "Envy kills". >>

The Goanet Admin. Team has effectively handled those who resorted to verbal
abuses and made this a congenial forum. Netters should feel free to express
their views.

Its undeniable that "Envy Kills," but 'tis much better to stick one's neck
out and make progress. Yes, Dom, there are many unsung heroes :-)

Nice to see volunteers, like Vincente, attempt to restart Goanet's
Celebrations List. The program fizzled out when I could not open the database
stored on my 3"x5" diskette -- one of the nuances of computer crashes :(

It would, of course, be nice if Goanet had more participators than spectators
:-)

Viva Goanet:

Pat de Sousa
Maryland, USA