Dear Sir,

We expected you to call at our office on  25th
Saturday, 2003 with all the relevant data, to justify
the merits of the case, and enable our group decide on
the line of action.

Kindly note that without the base material it will be
difficult for our NGO to decide on the issue.

Trust you will appreciate our concern.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
for SOUTH GOA PUBLIC INTEREST ACTION GROUP
Regd NGO

President.

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com