Tej-Prasarini
Don Bosco Communications
releases

I CELEBRATE YOU

------

P E T E R   G O N S A L V E S  SDB

To quote composer song writer Peter Gonsalves: this is "A celebration of
reconciliation, worship, praise, thanksgiving to the 'Father of Our Lord
Jesus Christ' for every blessing received and for being my God". His emotions
are stark naked and seesaw as he bares his soul as he sinks, searches, seeks
and sees his God. The structure of the music album reflects the intermittent
surrender, desperation, depression, repentance, joy, hope and ecstasy he
experiences, or as a matter of fact any pilgrim does.

This is a very positive compilation as you join Peter in his walk down memory
lane, through the ups and downs in life, through darkness and light, knowing
all along that God is there. You get to see Peter up front, close, personal
and real as you have never before seen him. This is a truly remarkable
experience. Experience it.

(Review by Jose' Cordeiro)

Available at Tej-Prasarini Don Bosco Communications, Matunga, Mumbai =
400019 India

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CD: Rs. 125/- (postage extra)

Cassette: Rs. 50/- (postage extra)
-------

TO BE RELEASED ON FEBRUARY 2, 2003
EXERCISES IN EDUCATION TO PEACE
(PEACE MANUAL FOR TEACHERS & WORKBOOK FOR STUDENTS)
-------