From: Frederick Noronha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [goanews] FEATURE: 150 km for a rice plate...

150 km for a rice plate...

By Frederick Noronha

IT MUST have been about the most bizarre assignment in my freelance
 career of eight years. But guest-editor David Blamey's idea was
 alluring. He was giving me the chance to review -- without obligation to
 the restaurant -- a hole-in-the-wall and good value-for-money place I
 would have anyway gone to myself....