I knew Kalpana Chawla and Rick Husband from our weekly meetings where they
represented the astronaut office. Both were extremely nice people and
Kalpana was delighted with the fact that I was from India as well.

I truly believe that India and the world has lost a great astronaut in
Kalpana Chawla. It is still very hard for me to believe that these people
are no more.

Tariq

--
Tariq Siddiqui