 --- Joel D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> Adv. Rodrigues has said that it should be left to
> the two wheeler riders to
> decide for themselves whether to wear a helmet or
> not and that the
> authorities should instead work in dealing with the
> causes of accidents by
> making the roads safer inorder to save lives.

Folks,
Is this the same Rodrigues guy who used to be a member
here?

I honestly fail to see the logic in the above
statements and thus I think Rodrigues must be
misquoted.

However, if the above is reported correctly, following
the premise above, the next thing Rodrigues would be
proposing is to allow the motore cyclist to decide for
themselves which side of the road they would like to
drive on.

Mervyn
ps. Come to think of it, some motorcyclist in Goa do
just that. They fear nothing, least of all their own
heads ;-)