On Goanet George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Tell the President what you think!  You can also send an email to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I told the President that I oppose the war. I told him that I know
Sada Boshen has a weapon of mass destruction so big that you can see
it from satellites in orbit. Kholien Paal showed it to us.

Paal said the weapon is long enough to extend to the mountains in the
north and infiltrate the terrororororist camps run by Gha Al-Bhairi
who received special ajuth treatment from Sada Boshen in his hospital.
Perhaps, it can stretch 6000 miles and enter my house through the key
hole. I also know that Sada Boshen has many such weapons that are
driven around in trucks to fool the weapon inspectors.

I have even heard the drivers talk on the phone.

"Hey, where should I take the weapon?"

"Take it for a long ride."

"What about the nerve agent attached to the weapon?"

"Don't say nerve agent on the phone."

"Nerve agent is not on the phone."

"What? Who is not on the phone?"

"The secret agent."

"Why is the secret agent in your truck? Take him to the Baath party"

"I already gave him a bath. I washed him with the truck."

"O. K. Zip it up. Hide the weapon now. They are coming."

"Ow, Ow,...Owww! Hai! Hai! Avoi ge!! These Indian zippers are
killers."

I know all this, and I know that Sada Boshen is an evil man, a bad bad
man, a very bad man, not a compassionate man and a mucho grande
evildoer, who does not share our values, our moral compass and our
teleprompter.

My teleprompter is not very clear. It lacks moral clarity. But I can
still read that it says war is evil in bold letters. I am against the
war because I don't want to be an evildoer. I don't want to kill
people.

Cheers,

Santosh